How to Make Real Pesto Spinach Lasagna for Diet Food
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pesto spinach lasagna. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pesto Spinach Lasagna is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Pesto Spinach Lasagna is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pesto spinach lasagna using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pesto Spinach Lasagna:
- Take Tomato Sauce
- Take 4 large tomatoes
- Get 1 large onion
- Make ready 2 clove garlic
- Take 1 ½ red chilli
- Make ready 1 salt
- Make ready 1 black pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp dried oregano or basil
- Get 1 oil
- Get Spinach
- Make ready 400 grams frozen spinach leaves
- Get 1 ½ dl water
- Get 1 salt
- Get 1 black pepper
- Prepare Lasagna
- Prepare 100 grams green pesto
- Get 1 grated mozzarella for finishing
Steps to make Pesto Spinach Lasagna:
- Preheat the oven to 175C.
- Prepare the spinach. On medium heat defrost the leaves with water, mix to keep from boiling. Season, and move aside.
- Make the tomato sauce. - - Chop the tomatoes into small cubes, and finely chop the cleaned chilli. Crush garlic cloves finely. Cut onion into small cubes. - - Heat a frying pan on high heat, add oil and the onion, garlic and chilli. Turn for few minutes, until onions start glisten. - - Add tomatoes, and keep on high heat. Keep on eye to keep from burning. Let simmer until the sauce thickens and some of the tomatoes can be crushed into paste. Season and check the taste. Move aside.
- Start assembling the lasagna in a deep oven pan. First layer must be tomato sauce, then spinach, then lasagna sheets. Repeat these steps, spread pesto on the spinach, and press sheets on top of it. Finish with a layer of tomato sauce and grated mozzarella.
- Cook in 175C oven for 30-40 minutes. Keep an eye on the lasagna. When finished, let first sit for 5 minutes before service.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pesto spinach lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!