Simple Way to Prepare Exotic Mixed Vegetables kuttu for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mixed vegetables kuttu. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mixed Vegetables kuttu is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mixed Vegetables kuttu is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mixed vegetables kuttu using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Vegetables kuttu:
- Take 1 big cup boiled Toor dal(split pigeon pea)
- Make ready 1 small cup of boiled peanuts
- Take 2 tablespoons Chana dal(split Bengal gram)
- Prepare 2 tablespoons udad dal(split black gram)
- Take 1 teaspoon jeera(cumin seeds)
- Make ready 1 tablespoon kali mirch(pepper corns)
- Make ready 1 teaspoon rai(mustard seeds)
- Make ready 2 pinches hing.(asefetoda)
- Prepare 3 red chillies
- Make ready Half teaspoon haldi (turmeric)
- Make ready as per taste Salt
- Make ready 1 medium sized cup of freshly grated coconut
- Get 2 tablespoons ghee
- Get 1 small cup each of raw bananas, beans, carrots, sweet potatoes
- Make ready 1 small cup potatoes, sweet pumpkin and chow chow
Steps to make Mixed Vegetables kuttu:
- In a cooker boil Toor dal, peanuts and vegetables(cut into medium sized cubes). Add a pinch of salt to vegetables while boiling.
- In a pan heat a table spoon of ghee. Fry Chana dal, udad dal, jeera and red chillies and pepper corn..Let the flame be low. Cook it till it changes colour. Once cooled, blend it with coconut. Add little bit of water while blending.
- Heat a pan. Add ghee. Roast rai and hing. Add the vegetables and peanuts. Let it cook for two minutes. Add the dal paste. Add salt and turmeric. Add a small cup of water. Cook for about ten minutes. It's ready to be served.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mixed vegetables kuttu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!