Simple Way to Prepare Iconic Tonic syrup for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, tonic syrup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tonic syrup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Tonic syrup is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tonic syrup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tonic syrup:
- Take 1.6 g red cinchona bark chopped not powdered
- Make ready 9 g gentan root chopped
- Prepare 18 g citric acid
- Get 27 g lemon zest(peel) about 2-3 lemons
- Make ready 12 g lime zest(peel) abou 2 limes
- Prepare 15 g lemon grass
- Get 1 L water
- Prepare Simple syrup(750g sugar/500ml water
- Take 2 oz gin or vodka
Steps to make Tonic syrup:
- Bring top 7 ingredients to boil
- Simmer till liquid is 500ml
- Strain out particulates
- Tripe filter with coffee filter
- Bring 500ml filtered aromat water to a boil. Add 750g sugar, reduce heat. stir till sugar is disolved. Do not boil.
- Let cool, add alcohol, refrigerate. Last 3 months in fridge(3 weeks on counter)
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tonic syrup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!