Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite Vegetarian Popia (Enjoyed by my friends of Vegan level 3) for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vegetarian popia (enjoyed by my friends of vegan level 3). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Popia (Enjoyed by my friends of Vegan level 3) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Vegetarian Popia (Enjoyed by my friends of Vegan level 3) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegetarian popia (enjoyed by my friends of vegan level 3) using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Popia (Enjoyed by my friends of Vegan level 3):
- Prepare 1 packages Popia skin / Pastry skin
- Prepare Filling
- Get 1/4 cup Butter - Can be sub with olive or corn oil
- Get 1 tsp Grated garlic
- Prepare 2 cup Big challot / Big red indian onion - Julian cut
- Make ready 2 cup Cabbage - Julian cut
- Get 2 cup Carot - Julian cut
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Nutmeg powder / Grated
- Get 1 tbsp Sugar
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Chicken / fish stock powder (Optional)
- Take 1/3 cup Mayo
- Prepare Egg Wash
- Prepare 2 tbsp Water
- Make ready 1 Egg (May remove for straight Vegan)
- Prepare Optional For None Vegan
- Prepare 1 cup Grated cheese
- Get 1 cup Minced chicken / beef + 2 TBSP salted butter
Steps to make Vegetarian Popia (Enjoyed by my friends of Vegan level 3):
- I AM AN OLD LADY AND I DONT LIKE OR RESPECT THOSE WHOE COME TROUGH MY DOOR NOT KNOCKING AND EXPRESS RUDENESS. I HAVE A VERY WONDERFUL VEGAN FRIENDS AND I RESPECT THEM AS MUCH AS I LOVES THEM. AS FAR AS I'M CONCERN, VEGAN HAS FEW LEVEL OF 'VEGANITY'. I MAY NOT HAVE A 'CHEF' TITTLE OR 20 DECADE EXPERIENCE AS A COOK BUT THIS SOME RECIPE WHAT WE HAVE ENJOYED EVEN BY MY VEGAN FRIENDS. SO, FOR THOSE STRAIGHT / TRUE / HIGHEST VEGAN, PLEASE DO REMOVE ANY OF THE INGREDIENT WHICHEVER NEEDED OR OTHERWISE LEAVE THE RECIPE AND MOVE ON… THANK U
- Wipe clean a pan and heat it up. Add in the butter and garlic, let them melt together aromatically. Add in the challot then the cabbage, let the cabbage caramalized then add in the carrot follows by the sugar, salt, nutmeg and the stock. Once done, rest them on the strainer and let them aside to cool down to room temp then add in the mayo
- Fried to scramble the minced meat / chicken with few TBSP of butter. Set them aside on a strainer to have them cool to room temp
- In a bowl, whisk the egg with 2 TBSP of water to create an egg wash
- Pull a pastry skin and place it on a clean flat top (Table top or a choppping board). Using a kitchen brush, spread the egg wash on the pastry skin. Take a spoon of the cooked vege, layer them on the pastry skin and (Optionally) add some of the fried minced meat / chicken then sprinkle some cheese on the layer. Roll the pastry skin to cover the filling half way and fold both left right end, brush some egg wash then continue to finish off the rolling. Set aside and keep making them till you're done
- Deep fried until they're golden brownish and let them stand on the strainer for few minutes before you can finally serve them out with some Thai Chilli Sauce or the normal sweet chilli sauce
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vegetarian popia (enjoyed by my friends of vegan level 3) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!