Recipe of Fancy Vegetarian Brie Sandwich for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vegetarian brie sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetarian Brie Sandwich is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Vegetarian Brie Sandwich is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegetarian brie sandwich using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Brie Sandwich:
- Take 1 baguette bread
- Get 1/2 tomato
- Make ready 1/2 green zucchini
- Make ready 1/2 egg plant
- Take 50 grams brie cheese
- Get 1/2 beetroot
- Prepare 50 grams sour cheese or mascarpone
- Prepare 1 olive oil
- Take 1 salt and pepper
Instructions to make Vegetarian Brie Sandwich:
- Slice all vegetables about 3 mm thin.
- Marinade tomatoes in olive oil and let them rest.
- Boil the beetroot about 15 min, peal it and blend it with the mascarpone. Add salt and pepper.
- DO NOT SALT VEGETABLES BEFORE GRILLING OR THEY WILL BE TOO SOFT.
- Grill all vegetables until they are cooked but not too soft. Grill tomatoes last.
- Open the baguette in half, toast it on both sides and dress with the beet mayo.
- while still hot, set the vegetables on the bread and really thin slices of brie, it should be a back note taste.
- sorry the sándwich in the picture is bitten, I could not help myself!!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food vegetarian brie sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!