Recipe of Iconic Chicken Lasagna for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Lasagna is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Lasagna is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken lasagna using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Lasagna:
- Take 9 piece Lasagna Noodles
- Take 4 piece Boneless Chicken Breasts (more if needed)
- Prepare Spaghetti Sauce
- Prepare Cheddar Cheese
- Make ready 1 Onion
- Prepare 1 Green Pepper
- Prepare butter
- Prepare Salt
- Take black pepper
- Make ready cayenne pepper
- Prepare chopped parsley
- Get paprika
- Take onion powder
- Get garlic powder
- Get 1 Egg
- Get cup ricotta chees
Instructions to make Chicken Lasagna:
- Cut the chicken breast into small chunks, but not mushy or tiny pieces. Then set aside.
- Chop up the onion and green pepper and set aside.
- In large pot, boil hot water and place lasagna noodles inside.
- While noodles are boiling, Spay large skillet, or use butter, Put chopped chicken into skillet at Mid Temp.
- Keep turning chicken, don't let it stick to pan and burn. Use a top to cover chicken and drain fat.
- After you drain chicken add and mix salt, black pepper, Cayenne pepper, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, chopped parsley, season well.
- Once season is mixed add onions and green peppers, add a little more butter
- Once chicken is seasoned and cooked, add spaghetti sauce and put stove on low, to keep warm but not burn.
- In small bowl mix egg ricotta cheese until fluffy.
- Drain noodles, leave in drain bowl so it doesn't stick to the pot.
- In 13 by 9 pan spread a little spaghetti sauce at the bottom to keep Noddles from sticking. Place Noddles in pan in sets of 3's.
- Place Noddles first then spread ricotta cheese, then chicken sauce, the Cheddar cheese. Make 3 layers.
- Place in oven for 30 to 35 mins. Take out when done let cool for 10 mins and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!