Simple Way to Prepare Authentic Lasagna for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, lasagna. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lasagna is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Lasagna is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lasagna using 6 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna:
- Prepare 2 cup Marinara Basil sauce
- Get 15 oz Ricotta cheese
- Make ready 8 medium meatballs pre-made or bought
- Take 1 1/2 lb Italian sausage
- Make ready 2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- Get 1 box Lasagna noodles
Steps to make Lasagna:
- Boil noodles according to box, let sit in water but turn heat off
- Slice meatballs into small pieces
- Grind sausage by hand or in a processor
- Brown sausage in frying pan, let cool
- Assembly (pre-heat oven to 350 degrees)
- Use 9x13 baking dish. I prefer stoneware
- Spoon 3 to 4 tbs of sauce on bottom of pan
- Lay noodles slightly overlapping edges
- Spread ricotta cheese and meatball slices
- Add another layer sauce
- Add 2nd layer noodles overlapping edges
- Repeat steps 9 & 10 using browned sausage instead of meatballs in 1st layer.
- Add 3rd layer noodles slightly overlapped
- Cover with thin layer sauce
- Cover whole top with Mozzarella
- Bake covered with foil 45 min at 350°F uncover and cook to brown top another 10 minutes
- IMPORTANT for full flavor to set in let rest at room temperature 2 hrs.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!