Simple Way to Prepare Creative Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, instant pot low carb zuppa toscana soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot low carb zuppa toscana soup using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup:
- Get 1 lbs. Spicy Italian sausage
- Prepare 2 heads caluiflower cut into florets
- Take 1 white onion chopped
- Get 4 garlic cloves
- Get 4 cup chicken stock
- Prepare 2 cups water
- Take 4 cups kale
- Get 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Prepare 1 TBS avocado oil
- Get Salt and pepper
Steps to make Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup:
- Set your instant pot on sauté mode for 20 mins on high. Remove sausage from casing and sauté will slightly browned.
- Remove sausage set aside. Dab out a little of the excess grease.
- Sauté onions and garlic till softened.
- Add califlower florets, chicken stock, water, and sausage back into your instant pot.
- Pressure cook on high for 3 mins. Quick or Manuel release.
- Scoop out 1/2 of the califlower florets and just a little liquid and use an emersion blender to purée. If you don’t have one a blender or food processor will work just fine.
- Set instant out back in sauté mode medium temp. Add purée back into your soup. This will provide the thickness to your soup that the potato starch traditionally would.
- Add kale and simmer of 5 mins till kale is softened. Add heavy cream and turn off your instant pot. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Top soup with Parmesan cheese and enjoy!!!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food instant pot low carb zuppa toscana soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!