Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Original Tuna Putanesca Faux Lasagna for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tuna putanesca faux lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuna Putanesca Faux Lasagna is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Tuna Putanesca Faux Lasagna is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have tuna putanesca faux lasagna using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Putanesca Faux Lasagna:
- Take 1 can tuna in water
- Prepare 1 jar tomato sauce of choice
- Get 1 small onion finely chopped
- Make ready 2 tbsp capres chopped
- Make ready 4 tbsp kalamata olives chopped
- Prepare 3 medium size zucchinis thinly sliced
- Get grated parmesan cheese
- Make ready grated mozzarella cheese
- Get bread crumbs
- Take hot sauce
Steps to make Tuna Putanesca Faux Lasagna:
- Mix all ingredients except cheeses, bread crumbs & hot sauce
- Cover the bottom of a lasagna plate with a little bit of sauce mix
- Layer some zucchini slices
- Add some of sauce mix on top and repeat step 3 & 4
- Sprinkle top with cheeses & bread crumbs
- Cook uncover aprox. 1 hour in preheated oven at 400º
- Broil couple of minutes till top is crispy & brown
- Remove from oven and let sit 15 minutes before serving
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tuna putanesca faux lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!