Steps to Prepare Fancy Tasty Tofu and Black Bean Vegetarian Chili for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, tasty tofu and black bean vegetarian chili. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tasty Tofu and Black Bean Vegetarian Chili is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Tasty Tofu and Black Bean Vegetarian Chili is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook tasty tofu and black bean vegetarian chili using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tasty Tofu and Black Bean Vegetarian Chili:
- Make ready 1/2 cup olive oil
- Take 4 onions, chopped
- Take 2 green peppers, chopped
- Prepare 2 red peppers, chopped
- Get 4 clove of garlic, minced
- Get 1 14 oz package firm tofu, drained and cubed
- Get 4 15.5 oz cans of black beans, drained and rinsed
- Get 2 15 oz cans of crushed tomatoes
- Get 2 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Take 6 tbsp chilli powder
- Make ready 2 tsp ground cumin
- Get 2 tbsp dried oregano
- Take 2 tbsp distilled white vinegar
- Prepare 1 tbsp tabasco sauce
- Get to taste Shredded cheddar and sour cream, for garnishing.
Instructions to make Tasty Tofu and Black Bean Vegetarian Chili:
- This recipe is better than regular chilli! Don't cut out out any seasonings, trust me. This batch fits in a big ole crock pot and freezes well. Also, the recipe calls for one package of tofu but I've been making it with two packages because the tofu is so yummy!! Enjoy! :))
- Heat olive oil in a very large skillet over medium/high heat. Add onions, cook and stir until they start to become soft.
- Add the green pepper, red pepper, garlic, and tofu. Cook and stir vegetables are lightly browned and tender..about ten minutes or so.
- Set slow cooker to low. Pour in beans, veggie mixture, and tomatoes. Add ALL seasonings, stir well, and cover.
- Cook for 6-8 hours. Garnish with shredded cheddar and sour cream.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food tasty tofu and black bean vegetarian chili recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!