Simple Way to Make Ultimate vegetarian stuffed peppers for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vegetarian stuffed peppers. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
vegetarian stuffed peppers is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. vegetarian stuffed peppers is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook vegetarian stuffed peppers using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make vegetarian stuffed peppers:
- Prepare 1 olive oil
- Prepare 1 black pepper
- Take 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Get 2 tsp thyme
- Take 1 small handfull of corriander
- Get 3 large sweet yellow bell peppers
- Take 2 large cloves of garlic
- Make ready 3 birds eye chillies
- Take 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- Take 1 can tomato
- Prepare 1 medium red onion
- Take 150 grams oyster mushrooms
- Take 1 lemon
- Take 5 tbsp breadcrumbs
- Make ready 200 grams mozzarella cheese
- Take 200 grams sharp cheeder cheese
Instructions to make vegetarian stuffed peppers:
- preheat oven to 180゜
- cut the peppers in half lengthwise and deseed
- drizzle some olive oil onto a pan on your highest heat setting
- chop the garlic and chilly up finely and add to the pan
- dice the red onion into very small cubes add to the pan
- cut the mushrooms into quarters and add to the pan and let them brown.
- add the can of tomatoes to the pan along with the tomato sauce and let it simmer for about 5minutes stirring occasionaly
- add the juice of 1 lemon. I think the best way to get the most juice out of lemon is to put it in the microwave for 30sec to 1min.
- add the 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and thyme to the pan
- chop the coriander finely and add to the pan.
- add the breadcrumbs
- lovingly grind some fresh black pepper over it.
- break the mozzarella into small pieces and stir well into the mixture. making sure the mixture Is mixed thoroughly
- spoon generous amounts of the mixture into the 6pepper halves. place on a baking tray sprayed with non stick spray and place into the oven for about 10minutes
- when the peppers are golden browning sprinkle over the grated cheeder and place back into the oven for another 1minute until the cheese has melted
- best enjoyed with some rocket on the side
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food vegetarian stuffed peppers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!