Simple Way to Prepare Popular Pulled Pork Martini for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pulled pork martini. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pulled Pork Martini is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Pulled Pork Martini is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pulled pork martini using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pulled Pork Martini:
- Get 2-3 lb pork loin
- Get 1.5 lbs mashed potatoes
- Take 1 box mac&cheese
- Take 1 lg can baked beans
- Take Basil garnish optional
Instructions to make Pulled Pork Martini:
- Make roasted pork and mashed potatoes for dinner
- Wait a day or dont. I really dont care🤣. Pull the pork add some bbq for a classic pulled pork
- Make your favorite box of mac and cheese
- Open a can of beans and cook to taste
- Start with a mashed potato base. then pile on some pulled pork. Add some baked beans. Then some mac and cheese.
- Repeat untill the glass is full
- Top with a sprig of basil to make it pretty.
- Stuff your face!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pulled pork martini recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!