Recipe of Homemade Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, yellow squash pasta with ground beef and vodka sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have yellow squash pasta with ground beef and vodka sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce:
- Get 1 lb Ground Beef
- Take 8 oz Vodka Sauce (bottled)
- Make ready 2 Yellow Sqaush, spiralized
- Get 1/4 Cup Onion, Chopped
- Take 1/4 Cup Matchstick Carrots
- Get 1 cp Fresh Green Beans, rinsed
- Get 1/8 Cup Cilantro, chopped
- Prepare 1 tbsp Fennel Seed
- Take 1 tsp Ground Orange Peel
- Make ready 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Make ready to taste Salt & Pepper
- Prepare 2 tsp Olive Oil
- Get Parmesan Cheese
Steps to make Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce:
- In a skillet on Medium heat, brown ground beef. Season with salt, pepper, ground orange peel, and smoked paprika. Once nice and brown, drain in colander and return to skillet. Toss in vodka sauce and stir, reduce heat and let simmer.
- In a skillet, heat pan under medium high heat. Add olive oil and coat bottom. Toss in fennel seed, onion, carrots, and green beans and sauté. Meanwhile, spiralize the the butternut squash and let sit in salted water for 3min and drain (pat dry). After the veggies are nice and sautéed (lightly golden brown), remove green beans (lightly salt and set aside). Toss in noodles and continue to sauté.
- Plate Pasta in center. Top with vodka sauce ground beef. Place green beans to the side, and add Parmesan cheese to liking.
- Serve and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food yellow squash pasta with ground beef and vodka sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!