Recipe of Iconic Veg Lunch platter for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, veg lunch platter. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Veg Lunch platter is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Veg Lunch platter is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook veg lunch platter using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Lunch platter:
- Prepare For raw banana chips sabji
- Make ready 1 raw banana
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
- Make ready 1/4 tsp cummin seeds
- Get 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp dhania- jeera powder
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Get leaves Finely chopped coriander
- Make ready 1/4 tsp roasted white sesame seeds to garnish (optional)
- Get For cabbage- capsicum salad
- Prepare 1/4 cup shredded cabbage
- Get 1/2 capsicum finely chopped
- Prepare 1/4 cup pomegranate kernels
- Prepare to taste Salt,chaat masala
- Prepare For Dal:(3 servings)
- Get 1/4 cup tuvar dal/ split pigeon pea
- Get 1 tbsp ghee
- Get 1/4 tsp fenugreek seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp mustard and cummin seed
- Make ready 2 green chillies.. broken into halves pieces
- Take 1/4" ginger piece
- Make ready 5/6 curry leaves
- Prepare 1 pinch asafoetida
- Get 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp dhania jeera powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp jaggery
- Prepare 1/2 lemon juice
- Get To taste Salt
- Prepare As required Chopped coriander leaves to garnish
Instructions to make Veg Lunch platter:
- Wash and peel raw banana. Cut it into 1,1/2" long semi thick chips as shown.
- In kadai add,heat oil. Add cumin seeds as they splutter add chopped raw banana chips,mix and add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, dhania jeera powder,salt.
- Saute this raw banana chips on slow flame till cooked. Remove in serving bowl. Serve hot Raw Banana Chips Sabji garnishing with chopped coriander leaves and white sesame seeds.
- For salad,mix shredded cabbage, capsicum pieces, pomegranate kernels,salt, chaat masala together.
- For Dal..wash tuvar dal, pressure cook with one glass of water for 3-4 whistles. Churn cooked dal with hand blender. In deep bottom pot add & melt ghee, add green chillies, ginger pieces, fenugreek seeds, mustard and cumin seeds as they splutter add curry leaves, turmeric powder, asafoetida. Add churn dal, add red chilli powder, dhania jeera powder, jaggery,salt, lemon juice,(if needed add little water). Boil on low flame till nice aroma come out.Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve Delicious Raw banana Chips Sabji with hot rotis,bowl of dal, bowl of boiled rice, cabbage-capsicum salad and a glass of buttermilk..for complete healthy Veg Lunch Platter.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food veg lunch platter recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!