Recipe of Popular Vegetarian Lasagna for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, vegetarian lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetarian Lasagna is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Vegetarian Lasagna is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegetarian lasagna using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Lasagna:
- Prepare 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Take 1 Onion
- Prepare 2 clove Garlic
- Make ready 2 Aubergines
- Get 2 Red Pepper
- Get 12 Cherry Tomatoes
- Make ready 500 ml Passata
- Get 200 grams Ready Cooked Lasagne Sheets
- Get 300 ml Creme Fraiche
- Take 2 tbsp Grated Parmesan
Steps to make Vegetarian Lasagna:
- Heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Toss oil and vegetables (except cherry tomatoes) together and roast in a large, shallow tin for about 35 mins until lightly charred.
- When done mix the veg with with the passata, cherry tomatoes and garlic in a large bowl.
- Put about a third of the mix in the bottom of the dish. Then cover with Lasagna sheets and repeat. Finish with a layer of lasagna.
- Use a spoon to dollop over the crème fraîche, then sprinkle with the Parmesan. Return to the oven for 25 mins, until the lasagna is heated through and the top is golden and bubbling.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegetarian lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!