Recipe of Ultimate Zuppa Toscana Soup for Breakfast Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, zuppa toscana soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zuppa Toscana Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Zuppa Toscana Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have zuppa toscana soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Zuppa Toscana Soup:
- Get 1 lb ground mild Italian sausage
- Get 1 large onion, chopped
- Prepare 4 slices thick bacon, chopped
- Prepare 6 cups water
- Get 6 chicken bouillon cubes
- Get 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare To taste salt
- Prepare To taste ground black pepper
- Prepare 3 large russet potatoes, cubed
- Make ready 1 bunch curly kale, chopped
- Get 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Get 1/4 freshly grated Parmesan, for garnish
- Prepare Red pepper flakes (optional)
Steps to make Zuppa Toscana Soup:
- Over medium-high heat, cook sausage 3-5 minutes. Add in diced onions and finish cooking till meat is cooked through. Drain excess oil, if any
- Cook bacon in a separate pan and crumble into small pieces
- Add in water, bouillons, potatoes, garlic, salt and pepper to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer about 10-15 minutes with lid on.
- Stir occasionally. Then add kale and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes longer. Stir in half and half and warm through
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food zuppa toscana soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!