How to Prepare Popular Bananas Foster – Flambé for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, bananas foster – flambé. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bananas Foster – Flambé is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Bananas Foster – Flambé is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have bananas foster – flambé using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bananas Foster – Flambé:
- Make ready 2 ripened bananas, peeled
- Prepare 2 tbsp. butter
- Take 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Take 1 dash cinnamon
- Make ready 1/4 cup banana liqueur
- Make ready 1/2 cup rum (dark or white)
- Take [Serve with vanilla ice cream]
Steps to make Bananas Foster – Flambé:
- Slice the bananas in half. Then slice each halved banana lengthwise. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a small mid-sized deep skillet pan over medium heat. Stir in the sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix this and heat until the sugar dissolves. Stir in the banana liqueur and add the bananas. [Substitute rum if banana liqueur is not available]
- Sauté for a minute, then turn the banana pieces over for another minute. The pieces will become soft and lightly browned.
- Remove the pan to a countertop (or table-side). Carefully add the rum and swirl with a spoon.
- Using a long-reach lighter, ignite the ingredients. Do not disturb the pan. [Hoo-hah moment] The flame will go out fairly quickly (10-15 seconds).
- Return the pan to the heat, warm for 1-2 minutes while attending to the ice cream. Spoon the sauce with the banana pieces next to the ice cream and serve immediately.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food bananas foster – flambé recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!