Simple Way to Make Creative Best Mothers Day Lasagna or Any Day for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, best mothers day lasagna or any day. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Best Mothers Day Lasagna or Any Day is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Best Mothers Day Lasagna or Any Day is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have best mothers day lasagna or any day using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Best Mothers Day Lasagna or Any Day:
- Get 1 box Lasagna Noodles
- Get 2 large Prego pasta sauce
- Prepare 1 medium white onion - diced
- Take 1 medium green pepper - diced
- Make ready 1 large Package Mushrooms sliced
- Take 1 clove Garlic minced
- Get 1 large Bag Mozzarella cheese - shredded
- Take 1 Bag Parmesan cheese - shredded
- Get 1 Fresh mozzarella - chunked
- Get 1 Egg
- Prepare 1 16 oz. Large curd cottage cheese
- Get 1 16 oz. Ricotta cheese
- Get 1 1/2 lb Ground Beef (lean)
- Take 1 packages Bob Evans Italian Sausage
- Make ready 3 tbsp olive oil - seperated
Steps to make Best Mothers Day Lasagna or Any Day:
- Start water in large stock pot to boil, while waiting on water begin to sauté onion, and green pepper in 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Once onions and green peppers are soft and kinda translucent transfer them to a large mixing bowl. Then sauté sliced mushrooms in 1 tablespoon olive oil, they will let out a lot of moisture….make sure you drain them before adding to mixing bowl.
- Once water is at a rapid boil, add noodles to water. Put in some salt to help keep the noodles from sticking. Cook until done.
- In a seperate mixing bowl add ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, 1 heaping cup parmesan, 1 egg and mix all together. This will be your cheese mixture.
- Brown your ground beef and DRAIN! Make sure you drain all excess fat/grease so it doesnt collect on top. After draining add to mixing bowl with veggies.
- Next brown the italian sausage, add last tablespoon of olive oil to help crate some grease. Once done drain this also, then add to the ground beef and veggies.
- Drain the pasta, be careful not to burn your hands…and get ready to start the construction of the best lasagna ever!
- Preheat oven to 350. Get your pan and put down a layer of the sauce, follow with a layer of noodles.
- Next layer is sauce again, then meat/veggie mixture add tablespoon dollops of cheese mixture every couple inches, top with some sauce.
- Add noodle layer then a whole layer of cheese mixture, then meat mixture, then some chunks of fresh mozzarella, and some shredded parmigiano.
- Top with a last layer of noodles then meat then sauce then shredded mozzarella and fresh mozzarella and shredded parm.Cover with foil and put in oven @ 350°F for 45 minutes…then remove foil and finish for the last 30 minutes of so until browned.
- Once it is hot and bubbly, and browned, take out of the oven and let cool until it has solidified….about 15 minutes. Then ENJOY!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food best mothers day lasagna or any day recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!