Recipe of Popular Lasagna with Mushrooms, Sweet Peppers, and Sundried Tomatoes for List of Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, lasagna with mushrooms, sweet peppers, and sundried tomatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lasagna with Mushrooms, Sweet Peppers, and Sundried Tomatoes is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Lasagna with Mushrooms, Sweet Peppers, and Sundried Tomatoes is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have lasagna with mushrooms, sweet peppers, and sundried tomatoes using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna with Mushrooms, Sweet Peppers, and Sundried Tomatoes:
- Take 1 lb Lasagna noodles
- Prepare 24 oz tomato sauce (jar)
- Get 2 cup mushrooms (sliced)
- Get 4 small sweet peppers (sliced)
- Make ready 1 pints Ricotta cheese
- Make ready 1 packages mozzarella cheese
- Prepare 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes (chopped)
- Make ready 1 bunch fresh parsley
- Make ready 1 pinch salt
- Make ready 2 tbsp oil
- Get 1 pinch oregano
- Prepare 3 clove chopped garlic
- Get Parmesean cheese
Instructions to make Lasagna with Mushrooms, Sweet Peppers, and Sundried Tomatoes:
- Cook lasagna noodles as box requires, and set aside. So that the noodles don't stick, run cold water through them while preparing everything else. If you can multitask, go for it and combine this step with the others. Preheat your oven to 375 if baking immediately after prep.
- Chop mushrooms, sweet peppers, and sun dried tomatoes and combine in a pan with oil. Cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes, and add salt, pepper, and pantry spices like oregano as you like. Add chopped garlic and a palm full of chopped parsley.
- After five minutes, add the jar of sauce. Continue to cook on medium low head for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a glass pan, spread a small layer of sauce on the bottom. Lay three noodles into the pan to form your first layer.
- Put more sauce over the noodles, and dollop with ricotta cheese. Lay another three noodles down.
- Add sauce and more ricotta cheese. This time, also add chopped mozzarella cheese as you like. Place another three noodles down.
- For the final top layer, put sauce, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella down. Sprinkle more parsley and Parmesean cheese, and bake 25 minutes at 375 or until cheese is melted (or crisped)
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lasagna with mushrooms, sweet peppers, and sundried tomatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!