How to Prepare Original Thursday Night Meal for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, thursday night meal. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thursday Night Meal is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Thursday Night Meal is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook thursday night meal using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thursday Night Meal:
- Prepare Linguine
- Make ready 1/2 pound linguine
- Prepare 1 quart water
- Take 1 tablespoons salt
- Prepare 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Take 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil for tossing
- Prepare 2 tablespoons parsley flakes for tossing
- Make ready 24 ounces vodka spaghetti sauce
- Take Porkchops
- Make ready 2-1/2 pound bone in center cut porkchops
- Make ready As needed salt
- Make ready As needed ground black pepper
- Get Flour
- Make ready 1-1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Get 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Take Vegetables
- Prepare 1 pound mixed vegetables
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- Get Eggs
- Take 2 extra large eggs
- Prepare To taste salt and pepper
- Prepare 1/4 cup water
Steps to make Thursday Night Meal:
- Boil the pasta till your desired doneness, in the water with sal and olive oil. Drain saving the pasta water. Add the 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil with the parsley and toss the pasta till coated.
- Wash and season the porkchops. Season the flour. Then coat each porkchops with the seasoned flour. Heat the oil for frying. Let each porkchop rest with flour coating for at least 10 minutes.
- Fry in the oil 7 minutes per side. Turn the 3rd time and cook frying 5 minutes. My chops are an inch thick.
- Cook the vegetables in a pot with a cup of the pasta water. Add granulated garlic and onion powder. Salt to taste. Cook to your desired consistency.
- Move to a paper towel when done to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Fry the eggs. Heat the skillet. Add the eggs, salt, and pepper. When the bottom whites are cooked add water and cover till all the whites are done.
- Serve with the egg on top of sauce for linguine. I hope you enjoy!!!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food thursday night meal recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!