Steps to Make Real Vegan Buddha Bowl with Spicy Orange Ginger Vinaigrette for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegan buddha bowl with spicy orange ginger vinaigrette. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Buddha Bowl with Spicy Orange Ginger Vinaigrette is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Vegan Buddha Bowl with Spicy Orange Ginger Vinaigrette is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan buddha bowl with spicy orange ginger vinaigrette using 22 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Buddha Bowl with Spicy Orange Ginger Vinaigrette:
- Prepare 2 cups baby spinach
- Take 2 cups arugula
- Prepare 1/2 cup cherry tomatos
- Make ready 1/2 cup cauliflower florets
- Make ready 1/2 cup chopped jicama
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- Take 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped orange bell pepper
- Prepare 1/2 cup sliced English cucumber
- Get 1/4 cup whole natural cashews
- Get 1/4 cup raisins
- Make ready 1 tablespoon papitas
- Make ready Spicy Orange Ginger Vinegarette
- Take 1/4 cup olive oil
- Get 1/8 cup sesame oil
- Prepare 1/2 cup orange juice
- Get 1 tablespoon vegan soy sauce
- Make ready 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp minced ginger
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- Prepare 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Prepare 1 tsp sriracha
Steps to make Vegan Buddha Bowl with Spicy Orange Ginger Vinaigrette:
- Place all ingredients, excluding the nuts and raisins, into a shallow bowl; arranging them separately, next to one another.
- Mix vinaigrette ingredients & drizzle over bowl.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food vegan buddha bowl with spicy orange ginger vinaigrette recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!