Step-by-Step Guide to Make Real Spinach &amp; Prosciutto Lasagna for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spinach & prosciutto lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spinach & Prosciutto Lasagna is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Spinach & Prosciutto Lasagna is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook spinach & prosciutto lasagna using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach & Prosciutto Lasagna:
- Take 1 box chopped frozen spinach
- Prepare 2 clove garlic, minced
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup jarred spaghetti sauce
- Take 6 oz prosciutto, chopped
- Take 6 no boil lasagna noodles
- Take 1 cup ricotta
- Get 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Make ready 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Spinach & Prosciutto Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine spaghetti sauce and prosciutto in a bowl; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine spinach, ricotta, garlic, parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Spread some sauce on the bottom of square cake pan sprayed with cooking spray. Lay 2 lasagna noodles over the sauce. Spread 1/3 of the spinach mixture, then 1/3 of sauce mixture. Repeat two more times.
- Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 30-40 mins.
- Remove from oven. Allow to sit for 10-15 mins before slicing.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spinach & prosciutto lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!