Easiest Way to Make Homemade Vegan Cornbread Muffins for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegan cornbread muffins. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Cornbread Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Vegan Cornbread Muffins is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan cornbread muffins using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Cornbread Muffins:
- Take 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Take 1 cup corn meal
- Take 2/3 cup sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tbsp baking powder
- Take 1 1/4 cup oat milk
- Get 1/3 cup canola oil
Steps to make Vegan Cornbread Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, corn meal, sugar, salt, and baking powder
- Stir in oat milk and canola oil
- Lightly spray a 3x4 muffin tin with oil
- Evenly spoon out the batter into the muffin tin
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Use a toothpick to test the muffins. Insert into the center of a few of them and make sure it comes out cleanly
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food vegan cornbread muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!