Recipe of Fancy Vodka (or not) Pasta Sauce - oil free &amp; VEGAN for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vodka (or not) pasta sauce - oil free & vegan. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vodka (or not) Pasta Sauce - oil free & VEGAN is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Vodka (or not) Pasta Sauce - oil free & VEGAN is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have vodka (or not) pasta sauce - oil free & vegan using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vodka (or not) Pasta Sauce - oil free & VEGAN:
- Take 7 c activated cashews
- Get 1 tbsp dried thyme
- Take 1 tbsp Himalayan salt
- Prepare 7 handful =?g fresh basil leaves
- Get In this new version of cookpad, I cannot save a recipe and
- Make ready change / adjust amounts later when remaking recipe - ANNOYING!!
- Get So, I have to post it a bit unfinished and not perfect :(
- Make ready 7 c peeled and already slow cooked tomatoes
- Make ready Multiple dashes of pepper
- Take Possibly
- Get Depending on water content of slow cooked tomatoes
- Get After blending you might have to add some c of hot water / broth
- Get To achieve a smooth, but not overly thick sauce consistency
- Get Optional
- Make ready 1-2 Shot(s) of plain vodka
- Get Pasta
- Make ready 2 kg Penne (ca. 100g / person)
- Take Decoration / Topping
- Prepare Vegan parmigiana (my recipe)
- Get Dash multicolored ground pepper
- Prepare Thin strips of fresh basil
Instructions to make Vodka (or not) Pasta Sauce - oil free & VEGAN:
- With all of the above on hand and ready to go, this should be fast to put together
- Place pasta into slightly salted, boiling water until 'al dente' texture (check package or fresh pasta only a few minutes)
- Add first 5 ingredients to blender (due to large amount please for 2-3 turns) until silky smooth
- Each time pour blended sauce into larger pot than pasta is cooking in until all in
- Now add your shot(s) of Vodka, stir and try
- If necessary adjust for less thickness w/½c hot water or veg broth each time, then stir and check
- Add ground pepper a few dashes a time, stir, then try and continue or stop if satisfied
- Pasta will be ready to strain and slowly add to pot with ready vodka sauce
- Mix well with more of a folding motion to not destroy the shape of the pasta
- Serve on plates or keep warm in e.g. a crock pot
- Sprinkle shreds of fresh basil on top and a dash of pepper
- Dust with vegan parmigiana just before eating
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food vodka (or not) pasta sauce - oil free & vegan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!