Recipe of Popular Ali&#39;s Homemade Beef Jerky for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, ali's homemade beef jerky. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ali's Homemade Beef Jerky is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Ali's Homemade Beef Jerky is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook ali's homemade beef jerky using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ali's Homemade Beef Jerky:
- Get 1 large fat trimmed Topside roast beef joint
- Make ready 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Get 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- Take 3 tbsp honey
- Take 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Get 5 clove FINELY chopped garlic
- Take 2 hot chillis FINELY chopped
- Take 1 cayenne pepper
- Get 1 dash sweet chilli sauce
- Make ready 1 Oxo beef stock cube
- Take 1 Himalayan pink salt
- Take 1 mixed ground pepper
- Make ready 1 dash sesame oil
- Take 1 mixed herbs
Instructions to make Ali's Homemade Beef Jerky:
- Remove all fat from beef (as much as possible)
- Slice beef THINLY to required size - I like mine to be about 1" wide and 2 - 3" long
- In a bowl mix all other ingredients together - adjust measurements to suit your taste (ie amount of chilli or cayenne pepper used)
- Note that flavours do not traditionally go together but the final result is delicious
- Add sliced beef and mix thoroughly until all meat is coated
- Cover bowl in Clingfilm and keep in fridge for a minimum of three hours/overnight is best to infuse flavour into the meat
- Place beef on trays of dehydrator do not overcrowd to allow air to flow and stack trays
- Setting should be for meat and dehydrate overnight for 12 - 16 hours….I like a touch of moisture still in my jerky so that it is a little juicy but try a piece after 12 hours to see what you prefer
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge - if your friends and family are like mine you won't have much left to store once it is ready to eat
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ali's homemade beef jerky recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!