Recipe of Homemade Spinach Lasagna for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spinach lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spinach Lasagna is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Spinach Lasagna is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have spinach lasagna using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Lasagna:
- Make ready 6 - 9 Lasagna sheets (depending on the vessel you bake in) approx
- Get 1 Onion finely chopped
- Prepare 1/2 or 1 Capsicum small finely chopped
- Take 1/3 cup corn Yellow boiled
- Make ready 1/3 cup Mushrooms finely chopped
- Prepare 1 cup Spinich finely chopped
- Prepare 1/2 cup Paneer Cottage Cheese / well greated
- Get 1/2 cup Cheese well grated (Cheddar/ Italian Blend)
- Get Cheese for garnishing 1/4 cheese Grated / Slice
- Prepare 1/3 cup Tomato puree
- Get 1 tsp Oregano fresh / dried
- Prepare 1 tsp Basil fresh / dried
- Get 1 tsp Thyme fresh / dried (optional)
- Make ready 1 tsp Chilli flakes fresh / dried
- Prepare 1 tsp Parsley fresh / dried (optional)
- Make ready 3 tbsps Garlic minced
- Get 2 - 3 tbsps Milk Cream Parmesan cheese / / (depending on how thick you want the gravy to be) approx
- Get to taste Salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Get 4 tbsps Oil
Instructions to make Spinach Lasagna:
- Boil the Lasagna sheets as per the instructions on the box.
- Filling: Saute onion in 2 tbsp of oil. After a minute or 2, add 2 tbsp garlic, capsicum and fry it well for a minute. Add 1/2tbsp oregano,1/2tbsp basil,1/2tbsp thyme, 1/2tbsp parsley,1/2tbsp chilli flakes and mushrooms and spinach. Sprinkle some salt and cover the pot for a few minutes till the water burns. Keep stirring every few minutes. Once well cooked turn the gas on a low flame and mix it paneer and cheese well and add pepper as per taste. Turn off the gas and let the filling cool down.
- Sauce: Take a separate pot and heat the remaining oil. Saute 1tbsp garlic,1/2tbsp oregano, 1/2tbsp basil, 1/2tbsp thyme, 1/2tbsp parsley, 1/2tbsp chilli flakes and tomato puree. Incase you are using canned puree then add a little bit of water. Stir well add salt and pepper. Once a boil comes add milk or cream or parmesan cheese. This will thicken the sauce and add a creamy flavor. Once you have a good consistency turn off the gas flame.
- Take a baking container. Arrange 1 layer of lasagna sheet at the base, then spread a thin layer of filling evenly. Spread a little sauce just sufficient to keep the lasagna moist. Then again repeat the same thing in the same order - lasagna sheet - spinach filling - sauce. Spread one more layer of lasagna sheet and then spread the sauce evenly and garnish it with some cheese and a few herbs.
- Pre-heat the oven at 400 degree fahrenheit and once heated put the tray in the the oven and change the temperature to 350 degree fahrenheit for 20minutes. You will see the top layer sizzling. Its a sign that its ready.
- Relish it hot with some garlic bread and soup if you like.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spinach lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!