Simple Way to Prepare Iconic Quick and Easy Lasagna for Diet Food
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, quick and easy lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Quick and Easy Lasagna is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Quick and Easy Lasagna is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook quick and easy lasagna using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Lasagna:
- Get 12 oz box no-boil lasagna noodles
- Prepare 4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Get Meat Sauce
- Prepare 1 lb lean ground beef
- Prepare 1 large onion, chopped
- Get 1 tsp minced garlic
- Get 48 oz pasta sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp dried basil
- Take Filling
- Take 1 egg
- Make ready 24 oz cottage cheese (small curd, rinsed an drained)
- Prepare 1/4 cup grated parmesean cheese
Steps to make Quick and Easy Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Meat Sauce: Cook ground beef, chopped onion, and minced garlic in a large saucepan over medium heat. When beef is browned and onion is tender, drain. Wipe out saucepan with a paper towel. Return meat to saucepan. Add pasta sauce and basil. Stir over medium-low heat until well blended. Turn to low heat and let simmer.
- Filling: Add egg to a medium bowl and whisk well. Add parmesean cheese, cottage cheese, and gently stir until well mixed.
- Spread about 1 cup of meat sauce over the bottom of a 4 quart baking dish. Add a single layer of lasagna noodles. Spread about 1 cup of the filling over noodles. Sprinkle about 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the filling. Note that you can use a little more or less than the 1 cup measurements here for the meat sauce and filling. I usually go a little sparingly on the first two layers so that the top layer will be the thickest.
- Repeat previous step to make a second layer. Repeat again to make a third and final layer, using all that remains of meat sauce, filling, and mozzarella.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Let stand for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food quick and easy lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!