Steps to Prepare Favorite Tiramisu Cake for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tiramisu cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tiramisu Cake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Tiramisu Cake is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have tiramisu cake using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tiramisu Cake:
- Get Sponge Cake :
- Take 3 large eggs
- Get 80 gr granulated sugar
- Get 80 gr cake flour
- Make ready 30 gr unsalted butter, melted
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take Coffee Syrup :
- Get 1/4 tsp granulated instant coffee
- Prepare 50 ml hot water
- Get 30 ml kahlua (coffee liqueur)
- Make ready 10 gr granulated sugar
- Prepare Filling :
- Make ready 240 ml heavy cream
- Take 50 gr granulated sugar
- Take 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 1 tbs coffee syrup
- Prepare 1 lb mascarpone cheese
- Make ready Grated Chocolate, as needed for sprinkle
- Get Fresh cherry for decoration (optional)
Steps to make Tiramisu Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celcius. Grease a 12x10x1 inch pan and line with baking parchment paper.
- Place the eggs and sugar a mixing bowl and, using an electric mixer, whisk together until the mixture is very pale and thick (this is a must, otherwise when the butter mix in, it can deflate the batter so that the cake will be dense). The mixture should leave a light trail on the surface when the whisk is lifted.
- Sift over the flour and fold in gently using a spatula, taking care not to over mix. Take about a fourth of the batter and fold it into the melted and vanilla extract with a spatula. When completely combined, fold the mixture into the remaining batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake and bake for 17 - 20 minutes, or until risen, golden-brown and springy to the touch. Cool in the tin for five minutes then turn out onto a wire rack and leave to cool completely.
- For the syrup, dissolve the coffee and sugar in the hot water and add the kahlua. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat mascarpone cheese, sugar, coffee syrup and the vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- In small bowl, beat heavy cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into mascarpone mixture until combined.
- To assemble : - When the sponge is cold, carefully cut the cake into 3 pieces, each cake would be 3×10×1 inch.
- Place one layer of sponge, moisten generously with coffee syrup. Then spread the mascarpone filling over the soaked sponge. Scatter over the grated chocolate. - Place the second layer on top and repeat the process.
- Place the third sponge on top and spoon over the remaining coffee mixture. Using a palette knife spread a very thin layer of the remaining filling all over the cake – this is called a ‘crumb coat’ and will seal in any loose crumbs of sponge. - Wipe the palette knife and spread the rest of the filling in a thicker layer all over the cake. Sprinkle with the grated chocolate. - Chill for at least three hours in the fridge before serving.
- Note : - If you don't have kahlua on hand, add 1/8 tsp coffee instant and 30 ml hot water to replace kahlua.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food tiramisu cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!