Simple Way to Prepare Creative Vegan potatoes green onion pancakes for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan potatoes green onion pancakes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan potatoes green onion pancakes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Vegan potatoes green onion pancakes is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan potatoes green onion pancakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan potatoes green onion pancakes:
- Get 1 tbsp Ground Flax seed
- Take Potato (Latke) powder (one bag from a latke box)
- Make ready Green onions
- Get 1 C Water
- Prepare Vegan mayonnaise
- Prepare Ketchup
Steps to make Vegan potatoes green onion pancakes:
- Mix 1 tbsp of flax seed and 1 cup of water and set aside. In a medium bowl add a bag of potato powder and green onions. Mix all wet and dry ingredients together until there are no lumps.
- Set aside the potato mix for at least 5 to 10 minutes. Heat a skillet with a thin layer of oil. Drop spoonfuls of the mix and press down to shape them. Cook each side until golden brown.
- For the sauce. 1 tbsp of ketchup and 2 tbsp of vegan mayo. Mix well and drizzle over the pancakes.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan potatoes green onion pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!