Easiest Way to Prepare Fancy Skillet Lasagna for Diet Food
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, skillet lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Skillet Lasagna is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Skillet Lasagna is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook skillet lasagna using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Skillet Lasagna:
- Make ready 1 box No boil lasagna noodles
- Take 1 lb Mild Italian sausage
- Prepare 1 26 oz jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup Shredded mozzarella, divided
- Make ready 1/2 cup Shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- Take 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- Take 1 Salt
- Take 1 Pepper
- Get 1 Dried basil
Steps to make Skillet Lasagna:
- In a large skillet over medium heat begin to cook and break down Italian sausage until no longer pink and cooked through 3/4 ways, drain remaining fat
- While sausage is cooking, in a medium bowl mix together the ricotta cheese, 1/4 Parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and add salt, pepper and basil to taste.
- Once sausage is almost cooked throughly add half of the pasta sauce
- Cover the sauce mixture with 4 lasagna noodles, breaking noodles to fit pan
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over noddles
- Place 4 more noodles over cheese mixture, breaking the noodles to fit the pan
- Pour remaining pasta sauce over noodles and top with the rest of the shredded Parmesan and shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cover skillet and simmer over medium low heat until noodles are tender, about 20-25 minutes
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food skillet lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!