Recipe of Perfect Vegan Tiramisu for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegan tiramisu. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Tiramisu is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Vegan Tiramisu is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan tiramisu using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Tiramisu:
- Prepare 500 g sweetened vanilla soy yogurt
- Take 200 g unsweetened and unflavored soy yogurt
- Make ready 385 g silken tofu, drained
- Prepare 10 tbsp icing sugar (or to taste)
- Make ready 400 g dry vegan cookies
- Make ready 1 cup strong coffee, cold
- Prepare Optional: shot of rum
- Take To decorate: cocoa powder or grated dairy free chocolate
Steps to make Vegan Tiramisu:
- Line a fine mesh sieve with a clean cotton kitchen towel. Pour in the two types of yogurt. Let drain overnight.
- The next day, whisk drained yogurt, powdered sugar and tofu. Mixture should be very smooth and thick.
- Combine cold coffee and rum (if using) in a shallow bowl for dipping.
- Assemble: dip each cookie very briefly in the coffee mixture. Arrange dipped cookies neatly in a single row in your serving dish. Next, add a layer of cream, then repeat. I managed to do 4 layers of each, but it depends on your dish.
- Refrigerate for a few hours until firm. Decorate with sifted cocoa or grated chocolate. Enjoy :)
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food vegan tiramisu recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!