Simple Way to Prepare Homemade Cornbread Pancakes for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cornbread pancakes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cornbread Pancakes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cornbread Pancakes is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cornbread pancakes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cornbread Pancakes:
- Prepare 1 Cup Cornmeal
- Make ready 1 Cup Flour
- Prepare 1 Tbs. Baking Powder
- Get 1 Pinch Salt
- Get 1 Tbs. Molasses
- Get 2 Heaping Tbs. Honey
- Take 1/3 Grated Nutmeg
- Get 2 Tsp. Cinnamon
- Prepare 2 Eggs
- Take 1 Cup Milk
- Get Butter (As Needed)
Steps to make Cornbread Pancakes:
- Whisk together all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add eggs, honey, molasses and milk. Whisk together. (I was absolutely awestruck by the beautiful golden color).
- Butter pan. I used a 1/2 cup measuring cup to portion each pancake. Pour batter in center of hot pan. When you see bubbles, it’s about ready to flip. When pancake becomes loose, push around pan to absorb butter. It’ll crisp the edges.
- Continue the process until batter is depleted. Serve with butter and maple syrup. You can also serve with jam and whipped cream. Whatever suits you.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cornbread pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!