How to Prepare Real Spicy Zuppa Toscana for Types of Food
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spicy zuppa toscana. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Zuppa Toscana is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Spicy Zuppa Toscana is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook spicy zuppa toscana using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Zuppa Toscana:
- Prepare 1 white onion
- Take 3 cloves garlic
- Make ready 1 lb Spicy Italian organic (or not) chicken sausage
- Get 3 cups organic (or not) chicken broth
- Take I cup organic (you know) cream
- Prepare 4 tbsp flour
- Prepare 1 huge handful kale
- Make ready to taste Salt & pepper
- Make ready 2 swirls olive oil
- Prepare 10 small red potatoes cut into fourths
Steps to make Spicy Zuppa Toscana:
- Sauté the onion and garlic in olive oil for 2 min
- Squeeze the sausage out of the casing into the pan
- Sauté 5 min
- Add the broth and potatoes
- Simmer for 15 min, covered
- Combine cream and flour until smooth and add into pan
- Stir and simmer 10 min
- Add kale and simmer for 5 more min
- Add salt and pepper as desired and serve into bowls
- Slurp up all the goodness!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food spicy zuppa toscana recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!