Steps to Prepare Favorite Beef Jerky for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, beef jerky. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Jerky is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Beef Jerky is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef jerky using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Jerky:
- Prepare 4 lb "Choice" Top Round London Broil
- Get 3/4 cup Soy Sauce (Low Sodium)
- Take 3/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- Take 1/2 cup H2O
- Get 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Take 1 tsp Wrights Liquid Smoke (Hickory)
- Get 2 tsp Pacific Red Hot Pepper (Guam Pepper)
- Get 1/4 tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- Get 1 pinch MSG
- Make ready 2 pinch Sugar
- Make ready Optional/Substitute
- Take 6 each Fresh Red Thai Peppers (Finely Chopped)
- Get 3 clove Garlic (Finely Chopped) not needed if using Red Hot Pacific Peppers
- Get 1/4 cup Juice from Hot Pepper Jar; substitute for 1/4 cup vinegar
- Get 1/2 tsp Ghost Pepper Sauce (for Extra Kick)
Instructions to make Beef Jerky:
- The amount of marinade can treat up to 4 pounds of meat. Your yield should be approximately 2 pounds of "Quality" beef jerky.
- Place meat in freezer for about 1 hour; having the meat slightly frozen will help with slicing. Cut meat into equal rectangular blocks to help the meat freeze quicker and more evenly. Do not let meat get frozen solid.
- Combine remaining ingredients in medium sized bowl. Increase or decrease ingredients based on your preferred flavor profile (spicy, acidic, peppery) or tons of sugar if you like that terri"yuki" junk. Taste you marinade.
- When meat is firm/frosted; slice meat into 1/4" thick by 1" wide rectangular strips. Lay strips out loosely in separate large container or baking dish. If a strip feels too thick, use a meat mallet (gently).
- Pour marinade over strips of meat. Gently massage marinade into meat ensuring each piece gets evenly coated. Let meat stand in marinade for 5 - 10 minutes. Taste the meat.
- Marinade may be drained or allowed to run off meat as you pick strips out of marinade mixture. Place meat on dehydrater tray or cooling rack (if using oven); sprinkle and gently press Red Pepper Flakes onto meat strips. Leave space between strips of meat to allow air flow.
- Allow dehydrater to run for about 12 hours; rotating trays as desired for even drying. Drying times will vary depending on how wide the vents are opened. If using an oven, set for the lowest temperature and prop door open.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food beef jerky recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!