Recipe of Fancy Aunt Cathys&#39; Bacardi Rum Cake for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, aunt cathys' bacardi rum cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Aunt Cathys' Bacardi Rum Cake is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Aunt Cathys' Bacardi Rum Cake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook aunt cathys' bacardi rum cake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Aunt Cathys' Bacardi Rum Cake:
- Prepare 1 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- Take 1 18oz yellow cake mix
- Get 1 3 3/4 ounce pkg instant vanilla pudding
- Prepare 4 eggs
- Prepare 1/2 cup cold water, 1/4 cup for glaze
- Prepare 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 cup Bacardi rum, dark, separated into 1/2 and 1/2
- Get 1/4 cup butter
- Get 1 cup granulated sugar
Instructions to make Aunt Cathys' Bacardi Rum Cake:
- Preheat oven to 325°. Grease and flour 10 inch tube or 12 inch bundt pan. Sprinkle nuts in bottom of pan.
- Mix all cake ingredients together (cake mix, pudding, eggs, 1/2 cup cold water, 1/2 cup vegetable oil and 1/2 cup rum. Pour over nuts and bake for 1 hour. Cool. Invert on serving plate. Prick top with fork.
- For glaze, melt butter in a saucepan. Stir in 1/2 cup water and 1 cup sugar. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 cup of rum. Drizzle and smooth glaze on the cake. Decorate with whipped cream, if desired.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food aunt cathys' bacardi rum cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!