Step-by-Step Guide to Make Creative Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine for Types of Food
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vegan southwest bean fettuccine. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook vegan southwest bean fettuccine using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine:
- Prepare 1 Pack Bean Fettuccine
- Prepare 2 Roma Tomatoes, chopped
- Take 1/3 Cup Corn
- Prepare 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped in small cubes
- Make ready 2 Avocados, cubed
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Cilantro, chopped
- Take 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- Get 1 Chili Pepper, minced
- Get 1 Lime, zested and juiced + 1 quartered for garnish
- Prepare Salt & Pepper
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Oregano
- Make ready 1 Tsp Cumin
- Prepare 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
Instructions to make Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine:
- Cook the bean fettuccine according to the package.
- Meanwhile, cook the red bell pepper and chili pepper over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook additional 2 minutes.
- When the pasta is done, drain and season with the oregano, lime zest, cumin, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Stir in the red pepper mix. Stir well and drizzle lime juice. Stir in the cilantro.
- Transfer to a plate and top with avocado, tomato and more cilantro.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food vegan southwest bean fettuccine recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!