How to Prepare Iconic Vegan Mashed Potatoes for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan mashed potatoes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Mashed Potatoes is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Vegan Mashed Potatoes is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook vegan mashed potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Mashed Potatoes:
- Get 6-8 golden potatoes
- Prepare 1 tsp sea salt (for water)
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Get 1 clove garlic
- Make ready 4 tbsp vegan butter
- Take 1/4 cups chives (optional topping)
Steps to make Vegan Mashed Potatoes:
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Halve your potatoes and place in a large saucepan or pot and cover with water by 1 inch.
- Bring to a light boil over high heat and add 1 tsp of sea salt and cook for 25-30 minutes or until very tender. They should effortlessly slide off a knife when pierced with a knife.
- Once tender, drain your potatoes and place them back in the hot pot off the heat for 1 minute to evaporate any additional water. Mash your potatoes using a potato masher until fluffy.
- Add in vegan butter, garlic, salt, and black pepper and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vegan mashed potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!