Simple Way to Make Creative Zucchini Noodle Lasagna for Types of Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, zucchini noodle lasagna. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Zucchini Noodle Lasagna is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Zucchini Noodle Lasagna is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook zucchini noodle lasagna using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Noodle Lasagna:
- Prepare 4 medium zucchini
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb hamburger
- Take 1 quart spaghetti sauce, homemade or canned
- Get 3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare 2 cup Cottage cheese or ricotta, whichever you prefer
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Make ready 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Take 2 tsp Italian seasoning
Instructions to make Zucchini Noodle Lasagna:
- Brown your hamburger in a skillet being sure to salt and pepper well.
- Meanwhile, combine cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, and eggs in a bowl.
- Cut ends off of zucchini, and slice into 1/4" slices. I usually get 4 slices out of 1 zucchini.
- Once hamburger is browned, drain excess grease. Add spaghetti sauce and heat through.
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish, put 1/2 cup of sauce mixture in the bottom and spread out being sure to coat the bottom of your dish.
- Layer zucchini noodles in a single layer.
- Layer 1/3 of the meat sauce and spread out.
- Layer 1/3 of cottage cheese mixture and spread out.
- Layer 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers until you use allending with mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 45 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
- Let set for at least 15 minutes before serving. It will be watery when comes out of the oven, but this time allows it to set.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food zucchini noodle lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!