Steps to Prepare Iconic Oyster Dressing for Types of Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, oyster dressing. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oyster Dressing is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Oyster Dressing is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oyster dressing using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oyster Dressing:
- Make ready 8 ounces oysters
- Take 12 ounce box of stovetop cornbread stuffing
- Make ready 1/2 cup roasted chestnuts
- Make ready 1/2 pound bulk sausage
- Prepare 1 stick butter for oysters
- Prepare 1/2 stick butter stuffing
- Make ready 1-1/2 cup chicken broth
Steps to make Oyster Dressing:
- Brown the sausage.Make the stuffing on box as instructed. Add the chestnuts and sausage. Melt the butter. Chop the oysters and add to the butter and sauté till done.
- Add the stuffing mixture to the oysters. Stir in and allow to rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food oyster dressing recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!