Recipe of Homemade Mama’s cornbread dressing for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mama’s cornbread dressing. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mama’s cornbread dressing is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mama’s cornbread dressing is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mama’s cornbread dressing using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mama’s cornbread dressing:
- Make ready 1 1/2 pans of cornbread
- Prepare 1 egg
- Take 11/2 Tablespoons sage
- Get 1/4 cup chopped celery
- Take 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- Prepare 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Get 2 cups or more pan drippings from fully cooked poultry (chicken, turkey,duck) or chicken broth enough so that cornbread is saturated
- Prepare 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- Get 1/2 teaspoon poultry season
- Prepare 1 stick melted butter
Instructions to make Mama’s cornbread dressing:
- Break up cornbread in large bowl add dry ingredients and wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Pour dressing into greased oven safe dish and bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes. Tester should come out clean.
- Remove from oven and let stand several minutes. Serve warm
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mama’s cornbread dressing recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!