Recipe of Iconic Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vegan roasted red pepper soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook vegan roasted red pepper soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup:
- Make ready 2 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- Take 1 large white onion, diced
- Prepare 1/2 lb baby carrots
- Prepare 1 lb cauliflower, riced
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic
- Get 3 cups vegetable broth
- Prepare 1 cup nutritional yeast
- Get 2 tsp salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, thyme
- Prepare 2 (12 oz) jars roasted red peppers
Steps to make Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup:
- In stock pot, add potatoes, onion, carrots, cauliflower, garlic and stock
- Simmer on medium heat about 20 minutes or until veggies are soft
- Add seasoning and red peppers (don’t drain)
- Using an immersion blender, purée until smooth
- Adjust seasoning as you like
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food vegan roasted red pepper soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!