Recipe of Perfect Corn Casserole for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, corn casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Corn Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Corn Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook corn casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Casserole:
- Take 1 can whole kernel corn, drained (15.25oz)
- Make ready 1 can cream style corn (14 3/4 oz)
- Get 1 (8 oz) package corn muffin mix (recommended: Jiffy)
- Make ready 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- Prepare 1 cup sour cream
- Get 1-1 1/2 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
Steps to make Corn Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream and melted butter.
- Pour into a greased 9 by 13 inch casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and top with cheddar. Return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let it stand for at least 5 minutes and then serve warm.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food corn casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!