Simple Way to Prepare Real Mike&#39;s Spicy Marisco Cocktail for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's spicy marisco cocktail. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's spicy marisco cocktail using 40 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail:
- Make ready ● For The Shellfish [all blanched for 1 minute on high boil]
- Get 2 lbs Peeled Shrimp [veins removed]
- Prepare 1 lb Baby Raw Scallops
- Make ready 1 lb Imitation Crab [real crab meat if serving all that day]
- Prepare 1 Raw Chopped Lobster Tail
- Get 1/2 lb King Salmon
- Prepare 6 oz Raw Clams [fully rinsed]
- Prepare ● For The Veggies [all fine chopped de-seeded & chilled]
- Prepare 1/2 Green Bell Pepper
- Make ready 1/2 Orange Bell Pepper
- Prepare 1/2 Red Bell Pepper
- Make ready 1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper
- Make ready 2 Extra Firm Roma Tomatoes
- Get 2 tbsp Fine Minced Garlic
- Make ready 1/2 Bunch Radishes
- Take 1/2 Vidalia Onion
- Prepare 1/2 Red Onions [julianned]
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Green Onions
- Prepare 1 LG Cucumber
- Get 2 LG Stalks Celery [with leaves]
- Prepare 2 LG Jalapeno Peppers
- Take 2 LG Habenero Peppers
- Take 1 Bunch Cilantro Leaves
- Get 1/2 Bunch Parsley Leaves
- Make ready 2 LG Firm Sliced Avocados
- Make ready ● For The Herbs & Seasonings
- Get 1 Good Pinch Saffron Threads
- Get 1 tsp Crushed Mexican Oregano
- Get 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Take ● For The Liquids [all chilled]
- Get 3 Cups Clamato Juice [+ reserves]
- Take 4 tbsp Tabasco Sauce [or more]
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- Take 1/4 Cup Lime Juice
- Prepare 1/3 Cup Orange Juice
- Prepare 2 Dashes Worshestershire Sauce [optional]
- Prepare ● For The Options
- Prepare Spiced Vodka
- Prepare Spiced Tequila
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need.
- Fine chop all chilled herbs and vegetables.
- Blanch all seafood [except imitation crab meat] in boiling water for 1 minute and drain if serving immediately. Leave raw out serving the following day. Allow to cool in fridge and rough chop.
- If adding avocados, add them upon serving. Otherwise you'll find yourself with a murky cocktail.
- Mix everything together and chill. Add enough Clamato to cover your ingredients.
- Serve in chilled tall or wide bodied glasses. I always wet my glasses down and freeze them before serving.
- Also, serve with sturdy quality crackers.
- A quick tip. Always save your seafood shells and freeze them for a seafood stock later on.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mike's spicy marisco cocktail recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!