Recipe of Traditional Brad&#39;s trout picatta over Caesar broccoli slaw for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, brad's trout picatta over caesar broccoli slaw. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brad's trout picatta over Caesar broccoli slaw is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Brad's trout picatta over Caesar broccoli slaw is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brad's trout picatta over caesar broccoli slaw using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's trout picatta over Caesar broccoli slaw:
- Make ready For the slaw
- Take 4 LG broccoli stems
- Take 2 carrots
- Take Brads Caesar dressing
- Get For the fish
- Get 4 trout
- Prepare 2 cups flour
- Make ready 1 tsp each, garlic powder white pepper and paprika
- Prepare 2 eggs beaten
- Prepare 2 cups corn meal
- Take For the sauce
- Take 3 tbs butter
- Take 1 LG shallot, minced
- Make ready 1 tsp minced garlic
- Get 4 tbs vodka or white wine
- Get 3 tbs the flour mixture for the fish
- Prepare Juice of 1 lemon
- Take 1 tsp granulated chicken bouillon
- Prepare Whipping cream
- Get 2 tbs capers
- Take 3 tbs shredded parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Brad's trout picatta over Caesar broccoli slaw:
- In a food processor, grate the broccoli stem and carrot. Place in a mixing bowl and toss with Brad's Caesar dressing. Set aside.
- Filet the trout. Remove rib bones and skin. Mix flour and spices in a shallow pan. Dredge fish in it and place in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
- Heat butter in a frying pan on medium low heat. Add shallots and saute until they start to brown. Add garlic and cook 2 more minutes. Deglaze pan with vodka or wine. Cook out moisture. Add flour and cook 2 more minutes. Add lemon juice and stir in. A little at a time add cream and mix in, stirring constantly, until you have a smooth gravy like sauce. Add bouillon, cheese, and capers. Now here is my secret to the rich color of the sauce. Turn heat to low and let sauce sit on the burner.
- Stir often. Add a little cream when sauce starts getting toreado thick. Do this the whole time you are frying the fish.
- Heat a half inch of oil in a frying pan on medium.
- Set up battering station. First flour, then beaten egg, then cornmeal.
- Take fish out of fridge. Dredge in flour again. Then egg. Then cornmeal. Fry on each side until golden brown. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Plate slaw. Place filets on top. Cover with sauce. Garnish with parmesan. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food brad's trout picatta over caesar broccoli slaw recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!