Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Cornbread (Plain) in da frying pan for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cornbread (plain) in da frying pan. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cornbread (Plain) in da frying pan is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cornbread (Plain) in da frying pan is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cornbread (plain) in da frying pan using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cornbread (Plain) in da frying pan:
- Take 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Make ready 2/3 cup cornmeal
- Prepare 2/3 cup sugar
- Get 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Get 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Take 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted (plus extra for the pan if making skillet cornbread)
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup milk
- Take 1/4 cup oil
- Make ready 2 large eggs
Steps to make Cornbread (Plain) in da frying pan:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Measure out and place a generous 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter in the pan and allow it to preheat in the oven. The butter will melt and brown, and the pan gets searing hot.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt together.
- In a small bowl or large liquid measuring cup, Whisk the melted butter, milk, oil, and eggs together.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry and stir together until combined.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared frying pan. When the batter goes in it gets really crispy on the bottom and around the sides. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until fluffy and slightly golden around the edges (a toothpick inserted into the thickest part of the cornbread (this should come out clean or with a few moist crumbs).
- Cool for about 20 minutes, then cut into slices and serve.
- These are the several types of pans you could use if you do not have a cast iron skillet You could use 9×13-inch pan (spray with a liquid oil before putting batter in) and when cooked cut into squares.
- Different sized pans may require different bake times, so keep an eye on things and when it looks fluffy and a little golden around the edges, give it the toothpick test.
- Mini muffin baked up nicely in 12 minutes at 350 degrees F.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cornbread (plain) in da frying pan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!