Recipe of Authentic Lasagna parisiense for Types of Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, lasagna parisiense. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lasagna parisiense is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Lasagna parisiense is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lasagna parisiense using 11 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna parisiense:
- Prepare 2 onions
- Take 400 grams ham or smoked turkey breast
- Take 400 grams of your favorite cheese slices
- Get 400 ml creamed milk
- Get 200 grams cream cheese
- Prepare 250 grams green frozen peas
- Get 200 grams champignon, mushrooms of your choice
- Get 500 grams precooked lasagna dough (about 10-12 pieces)
- Get 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Prepare 1 salsa, oregano, black pepper or spicy paprica according to your taste
- Prepare 1 olive oil as you wish
Steps to make Lasagna parisiense:
- Dice the onions in small bits
- Dice the ham or smoked turkey breast in small bits
- Slice the mushrooms as thin as possible
- Pre heat a high pan and add the cooking oil
- Fry the onions until they start to get brown
- Add the diced ham or smoked turkey breast and let it cook for about 2 minutes with the onions
- Add the spices, the green frozen peas and mix it evenly
- Add the mushrooms
- Add the cream cheese and mix evenly
- Add the creamed milk and mix it constantly so it won't boil. Use low heat in this step
- Let the sauce rest for 5 minutes to assemble the lasagna tray
- With a large tray, coat it with olive oil and set a thin layer of sauce
- Set a layer of dough, a layer of sliced cheese and another layer of sauce
- Repeat step 13 until the tray is filled and top it of with the remaining slices of cheese
- Add another coat of olive oil and sprinkle oregano as you'd like
- Pre heat the oven to 180C° for 5 minutes and add the lasagna
- Observe and remove it when the top layer of cheese is boiling (about 10-15 minutes)
- Cut, serve and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food lasagna parisiense recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!