Recipe of Real Vegan cake (no allergens) for Types of Food
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vegan cake (no allergens). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan cake (no allergens) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Vegan cake (no allergens) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook vegan cake (no allergens) using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan cake (no allergens):
- Make ready 30 g dates
- Prepare 30 g dried figs
- Make ready 30 g puffed quinoa
- Prepare 5 g water
- Prepare Base
- Prepare 20 g lemon juice (juice from half lemon)
- Make ready 100 g honey
- Prepare 150 g cooked chickpea
- Take 400 ml (1 can) full fat coconut milk
- Make ready 60 g coconut oil
- Get 60 g coconut butter
- Get Flavours
- Take 150 g blueberries
- Prepare 150 g strawberries
- Make ready 150 g blackberries
- Get Coconut flour
- Prepare Chocolate layer
- Make ready 70 g Chocolate mass
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoon Coconut milk
- Take 1 tsp Orange zest
Steps to make Vegan cake (no allergens):
- Using a hand blender, blend the dates with the figs and the water, until you have a paste. Incorporate the puffed quinoa and place it as the first layer on a springform pan (18cm diameter). Put it aside
- Blend all the base ingredients together until everything is mixed very well. Divide the base in 2 or 3 equal parts, depending on how many layers or flavors you want to have
- I’ve used frozen berries, that I’ve thawed in a pan on the stove. Blend the berries with the base and add coconut flour to get a ticker base, that won’t easily pour (I’ve added 2 tablespoons but if you use fresh berries you might have to add more). Add this mixture to the quinoa base and place it in the freezer for about 2hours. Repeat this step with the other berries.
- For the chocolate layer, melt the chocolate mass on water bath (bain marine) with the coconut milk and the orange zest, until you have an easy pouring paste. Place this on top of the cake. As the cake will be frozen, you need to move fast as the chocolate will get tick fast
- Before serving, take the cake out of the freezer and keep it a room temperature at least 4h ahead, or place it overnight in the refrigerator
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food vegan cake (no allergens) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!