How to Prepare Fancy Best Beef Jerky Ever for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, best beef jerky ever. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Best Beef Jerky Ever is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Best Beef Jerky Ever is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook best beef jerky ever using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Best Beef Jerky Ever:
- Make ready 3 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- Prepare 1 cup Soy Sauce
- Get 1/2 Bottle of Beer (I use IPA's for there hoppyness and spice)
- Get 1 cup Garlic Powder
- Get 2 1/2 lbs salt
Instructions to make Best Beef Jerky Ever:
- Have your local butcher slice the roast as thin as possible without the meat breaking apart. Most recipes call for thicker slices but the thinner slice absorbs the marinade better and allows the meat to dehydrate faster.
- Once home cut the roast into desired size strips. I prefer about 1 inch strips.
- Add roast to a big mixing bowl. Add all ingredients to meat and mix with hands.
- Place in refrigerator for 12 hours for marinating.
- Remove oven racks and cover bottom rack with aluminium foil to catch any drippings. Place bottom rack back in oven at lowest point.
- Preheat oven to 160°F
- Place beef strips stretched out along the other rack. Put roast covered rack in the middle of oven.
- Cook beef with oven door half way open for 1.5 to 2 hours depending on your oven.
- Set beef jerky out to cool. Now enjoy it with that case of beer you just bought!
- Don't make this recipe
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food best beef jerky ever recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!