Simple Way to Make Popular Dave&#39;s Zuppa Toscana for Breakfast Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, dave's zuppa toscana. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dave's Zuppa Toscana is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Dave's Zuppa Toscana is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have dave's zuppa toscana using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dave's Zuppa Toscana:
- Make ready 10 cups water
- Make ready 7 cubes chicken bouillon
- Get 4 large russet potatoes (halved and sliced, skins on)
- Take 1 lb Italian sausage
- Get 1 large white onion (diced)
- Get 16 oz bag chopped kale (about 2/3 of the bag, shred and discard stems)
- Take 1 cup heavy cream
- Prepare 3/4 bag Oscar Meyer bacon bits
- Get Salt, pepper, garlic powder, crushed red pepper (season to taste)
- Take Butter
- Get Vegetable oil
Steps to make Dave's Zuppa Toscana:
- In large stockpot, add water, seasonings, potatoes and bouillon cubes. Cook on medium heat.
- Dice onions, add to ground sausage and sauté in oil and butter until sausage is browned. Add to stockpot when finished. Heat to boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer covered for 30 min.
- Add heavy cream and bacon, simmer for 10 min.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food dave's zuppa toscana recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!