How to Make Creative Vegan Chocolate Cake for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan chocolate cake. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Chocolate Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Vegan Chocolate Cake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook vegan chocolate cake using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Chocolate Cake:
- Make ready 180 g All purpose flour
- Take 60 g cocoa
- Prepare 120 g Sugar
- Take 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Take 1/4 tsp Salt
- Take 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 Cup Hot water
- Make ready 1 Tbsp White Vinegar
- Prepare Sugar Syrup
- Prepare 1/3 Cup Hot Water
- Take 1 Tbsp Cocoa
- Get 2 Tbsp Sugar
- Take 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Take Icing
- Make ready 1/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
- Get 2 Tbsp Cocoa
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Caramel
Steps to make Vegan Chocolate Cake:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, prepare a baking tin with butter, flour and lining the bottom with baking paper
- Sift the flour, 1/2 cup cocoa, 1 cup sugar, baking soda and salt together.
- Add the wet ingredients, vegetable oil, 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract, 1 cup Hot water and white vinegar to the dry ingredients, mix well and pour into the prepared baking dish. Bake between 20-25 min until a skewer comes out clean.
- In the meantime while the cake is baking prepare the syrup by mixing the hot water, cocoa, sugar and vanilla in a separate jug.
- When the cake is cooked, take it out the oven, pearcing it all over with holes. Pour the syrup all over the cake, the syrup will quickly be absorb. Leave to cool completely.
- Mix the powdered sugar, cocoa and caramel and spread over the cooled cake. Optional: add chopped hazelnuts
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food vegan chocolate cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!